Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › capturing 16:9?

  • capturing 16:9?

    Posted by Jesster007 on December 21, 2006 at 7:29 pm

    If this is on there I couldn’t find it 🙂

    I have footage shot with a Sony HDV camera, but the person filming captured footage that was at the very edge of the viewfinder.

    Is there any way to capture this in final cut pro 5? Every time I try I lose stuff at the edges. I have tried to change my capture and sequence settings to DV NTSC 48khz Anamorphic but still lose stuff…

    help?

    David Battistella replied 19 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • David Battistella

    December 21, 2006 at 10:27 pm

    Why not capture native hdv and end it at that.

    david

    Peace and Love 🙂

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy