Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › Capture Problem specific to Premiere pro, not 6.5

  • Capture Problem specific to Premiere pro, not 6.5

    Posted by Mark Chipps on October 24, 2005 at 6:30 pm

    I am having problems capturing from a panasonic camera (NV-DS5 – a fairly old model digital camera) in Premiere Pro.
    The image looks fine in the playback monitor, but when I move the clip to the timeline then the image becomes garbage.
    The image has a green bar at the bottom and plenty digital break-up.
    If I capture using premiere 6.5 then it works fine, but dont try importing that clip into Pro – it has the same effect.
    I have tired other cameras (also panasonic, but later models) and they work fine…
    If I open that captured file in Windows Media Player, then it plays back fine, so the capture appears to be working, it just doesnt display properly
    when placed on the timeline. (It even displays properly when I display it from the assets bin.)
    Weird?
    Thanks
    Mark Chipps

    Mark Chipps replied 20 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy