Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Encore DVD › Captioning – line 21 error

  • Captioning – line 21 error

    Posted by Amy Smith on February 18, 2008 at 9:14 pm

    When I try to preview a project that contains an .scc file I get this error: line 21 not available for this stream type.

    The really confusing part is that I have successfully burned DVDs with captions recently. Those projects continue to work. But if I start a new project and import those very same assets and add .scc files, they don’t work anymore!

    What causes this error, and why would it suddenly show up in every new project I create? Help!!

    Amy Smith replied 18 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Amy Smith

    February 19, 2008 at 7:51 pm

    Just a follow-up. It seems that the .avi file I was using needed to be transcoded first before Encore would allow a preview.

    Not sure how I’ve avoided this problem until now!

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy