Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Panasonic Cameras › Can’t see anything, but yet camera is turned on

  • Can’t see anything, but yet camera is turned on

    Posted by Tafuna on August 29, 2007 at 8:31 pm

    PLEASE can someone post like as soon as you read this. I turned on the camera, but it states CLOSE with other things on the side column of the LCD monitor.

    I can’t see anything, I’m sure it was a button I accidently pushed, bumped, or touched, but for the life of me, I’ve been fiddling with it, and still can’t see anything.

    PLEASE respond immediately.

    Thanks,
    Tafuna

    Noah Kadner replied 19 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Noah Kadner

    August 29, 2007 at 10:16 pm

    Close sounds like the iris is all the way shut. Open the iris or press the manual auto exposure button.

    -Noah

    Unlock the secrets of the DVX100 and now Apple Color!
    https://www.callboxlive.com

  • Tafuna

    August 30, 2007 at 6:40 am

    Thanks Noah, I didn’t have my camcorder manual on me. Can you imagine getting ready to capture an interview shot and that happens? It was VERY scary! I asked my client if I could use his internet, I posted on the forum, didn’t get a response after about 5 minutes. I then drove back to my house to get the manual –

    I know you guys are real good at getting back with our endless questions, but is there an emergency contact route when we need simple questions answered quickly?

    Thanks again

  • Noah Kadner

    August 31, 2007 at 2:21 am

    Unfortunately not really- we are volunteers on this forum whenever time permits. But education up front with DVD’s like mine and reading the manual and forum can prevent emergencies in the first place.

    Noah

    Unlock the secrets of the DVX100 and now Apple Color!
    https://www.callboxlive.com

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy