Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity Forums Adobe Premiere Pro Can’t Install 22 version of Premiere!!

• Can’t Install 22 version of Premiere!!

Posted by Ludmil Kazakov on December 8, 2023 at 2:37 pm

So I just did a fresh install on my OS and I need to install Premiere 22 since we are 3 people working in a Productions Environment. Creative Cloud app doesnt allow me to install anything older from CC23 and I need 22. help! any ideas how to move forward?

Robert Withers replied 4 months, 1 week ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Rob Ainscough

December 8, 2023 at 2:59 pm

This and many other reasons is why I moved away from Adobe … can’t install C24 on Windows 10. I moved to DaVinci Resolve and Fusion and haven’t found a need to use Adobe. Tracking in Resolve is so easy and doesn’t require 3rd party plug-ins.

With that said, the only way I was able to use C22 was on an old PC that had gone thru upgrade cycles over the years … you have a backup anywhere?

• Tom Morton

December 8, 2023 at 3:12 pm

As Rob says, Premiere Pro is definitely past it’s prime and generally, editors are moving to Resolve now. That said, I may be able to help…

Open your Creative Cloud app, click on your profile image and open “Preferences”. On the “Apps” section, scroll to the bottom and turn on “Show Older Apps”.

Now, go find Premiere Pro in the list of apps and click on the 3 dots, you’ll get an option for “Other versions”.

There you’ll get a list of versions available to install. At the bottom of this list, you’ll now see a link to “Older versions” which takes you to a webpage where you can find all the previous versions for install.

I’ve shown this on Indesign but it’s the same for all apps. Hope that helps!

• Ludmil Kazakov

December 8, 2023 at 3:21 pm

sure.. but we are a team of people working on adobe productions and we use transcript services and all other things.. I can’t see myself learning from scratch on resolve. also when I hit view older versions I can’t see anything older than 23.. thats what I meant.. contacted adobe and they are sending links…

• Eric Santiago

December 9, 2023 at 4:02 am

On the side I instruct at a local college and a student cant install the latest on her Acer running Windows 11.

I google it and it states v2022.

Uggh I hope she can find it.

• Robert Withers

December 11, 2023 at 6:16 pm

I wonderif PP 202222 in particular doesn’t run on Sonoma. I’ve been running 1019 and 2023 on my machine but don’t seem to be able to download 2022 — it’s not available for download. Maybe update to 2023?

• Robert Withers

December 11, 2023 at 6:17 pm

Please share the links that Adobe sends.

• Robert Withers

December 11, 2023 at 6:20 pm

That was supposed to read PP 2022 and 2019 in fhe previous post, but please do share any link you receive for downloading 2022.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy