- January 12, 2021 at 7:31 pm
I’m trying to do a simple loop using a Null,
which will generate the movement of the shape (by using rotation + scale).
But something weird is happening,
it seems like something “pushing” the shape every time the loop is ending:
– I have tried to use exponential scale
– I have tried to move the end of the timeline one frame before the end
-As you can see i used the snapshot to certain the first and the last keyframe are the same, and they are.
Im trying to avoid changing to 3D and use the Z option…Any suggestion?
- January 13, 2021 at 3:43 am
Why are you trying to avoid using z-space?
- January 13, 2021 at 9:04 am
because with Z axis i have already succeeded, now i wanna figure the 2D out, im trying to understand where is my mistake
- January 13, 2021 at 5:09 pm
I think your first and last frames are the same. So you have 2frameDur for one position.
Try to drag your last keyframe 1 frame backward (to left).
Log in to reply.