Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › Can’t add movieclips from canon 7d to sequence PP CC

  • Can’t add movieclips from canon 7d to sequence PP CC

    Posted by Trym Dyrnes on September 3, 2014 at 9:18 pm

    Hi, I know this problem could be some stupid key I pressed, but I can’t figure it out. I’ve just upgraded from cs5.5 to cc.
    When I try to add clip (just standard h.264 .mov from 7d)to my sequence, it onlye add the soundfile. It won’t add the filmclip. I find this strange, because I’ve never had the same problem before CC.
    I can drag the clip to create a new sequence and the movieclip will appear, but when I try to add another clip it’s only the audio who will appear.

    Kind of hard to explain, and I can’t seem to find any on google. I hope somebody got a answer.

    Thanks

    Ann Bens replied 12 years ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Ann Bens

    September 3, 2014 at 9:27 pm

    Make sure the track is source patched (V1)

    ———————————————–
    Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro CC
    Adobe Community Professional

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy