Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › AJA Video Systems › Can you Recording 20 hours straight with the Ki pro?

  • Can you Recording 20 hours straight with the Ki pro?

    Posted by Jacob Varela on July 29, 2010 at 4:41 pm

    Hi guys,

    I had a question, I have 20 hours of footage I need to capture. After doing a couple of tests and poking around came to the conclusion correct me if I’m wrong Final cut has a limitation of up to 4 hours that can be captured straight without stopping.

    I wanted to know if I can use the ki Pro to capture the 20 hrs footage straight? I did the calculations and it would br useibg about 445 GB leaving more then 10% of the drive free.

    Do you know if it is possible or do you have a different alternative?

    Thanks,

    Jacob

    Jacob Varela replied 16 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy