- February 5, 2009 at 3:30 am
I’m a student with a budget of $650. I’m looking to purchase my first laptop so I can learn how to use Dreamweaver and Fireworks. I’m planning on purchasing the whole Design Premium CS4 so I can learn the other applications later on.
1. What kind of CPU should I be looking for – Intel or AMD?
2. What kind of video card should I be looking for – ATI, Intel, or nVidia?
3. In your experiences, is a 15″ easy to work with or should I go with a 17″?
4. Is there a specific laptop that you recently purchased that you’re happy with? I might be able to go a little over my budget.
Log in to reply.