Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › Boris Red 4.33 is not installed in Premier Pro CS4

  • Boris Red 4.33 is not installed in Premier Pro CS4

    Posted by John Malloch on August 19, 2009 at 9:28 am

    HI,

    I have Boris Red 4.33, and when I went to install it, it came with a ‘which host would you like to install it to?. I clicked on Premier Pro, but when it starts to install, it tells me a must download an update from Adobe. Fair enough. I downloaded updates while in Premier Pro and still Boris Red will not install in Premier Pro. The Boris Engine works fine, but not in the host Premier Pro. Any ideas?

    I have an imac running on 2,66 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 667 Mhz DDR2 SDRAM Memory and ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro Video Card

    Looking forward to any ideas!!

    John Malloch replied 17 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy