Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums Boris FX Boris RED 4.1 MacIntel Native Universal Binary version now available

• Boris RED 4.1 MacIntel Native Universal Binary version now available

Tim Langston updated 14 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 6 Posts
  • peter mcauley

January 3, 2007 at 7:23 pm

Hi All,

I just thought I’d send a quick note to let you know that the RED 4.1 MacIntel Native UB version is now available for download from the BorisFX.com website. This update is available free of charge to registered users of RED 4.0. Please note that this update is intended for users of MacIntel machines only and that we will follow this MacIntel RED 4.1 release with the corresponding PowerPC and Windows versions asap – probably sometime early next week.

Cheers,

Peter.

• Chris Babbitt

January 3, 2007 at 8:13 pm

Peter,

What about FX?

• peter mcauley

January 3, 2007 at 8:28 pm

The FX and Graffiti UB versions will follow asap … probably within the next two weeks would be my best guess at this stage.

Cheers,

Peter.

• Kishore N. Chabria

January 4, 2007 at 7:51 am

Hi Peter,

Just downloaded and installed the Trial version. It crashed my FCP 5.1.2 on my Intel Mac….Quad 2.66Ghz 1GB RAM

Would be interested in what other people have to say

Warm regards,

Sunshine

• peter mcauley

January 4, 2007 at 2:57 pm

Hi Sunshine,

We would like to work with you directly to resolve this problem – can you please send our support team an email? The address is [email protected]..

Thanks,

Peter.

• Tim Langston

January 5, 2007 at 8:18 pm

Well, I get “FCP unexpectedly quit” when I try to go into Red 4.1 controls. I’m using FCP 5.1.1, I have BCC 4 for the Intel machines loaded OS 10.4.7 4Gig Ram. I also don’t see RED static in the drop down from the Viewer. Has that been taken away?

Tim

Tim Langston
    Cryin’ Out Loud Productions
    Fort Wayne, IN
    http://www.colproductions.com

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy