- November 8, 2012 at 8:03 pm
I am looking for advice on choosing the ‘best’ color correction monitor for video editing. The goals/criteria are:
1. To view the most color-accurate image (what you see is what is actually there).
2. To offer the color-correction-monitor-of-choice for industry leaders in film/video (we want the top color correction professionals to be excited to work on our system).
3. To pay what is necessary to achieve these goals. (Assume no restrictions on budget).
We anticipate software-level and re-calibration considerations so please do not hesitate to include information on that as well. Any and all information helpful in superseding our goals is greatly appreciated.
Please let me know if you need any more information. Thank you very much for your help!
- November 8, 2012 at 9:30 pm
I heard Dolby makes a good monitor, here’s a link to the PRM-4200. It’s $40,000-
- November 8, 2012 at 11:17 pm
This looks pretty awesome! Any competitors? Thank you.
- January 1, 2013 at 8:16 pm
any price? get a 4k projector for film grading
and a couple of sony OLED PVM 1741 monitors and a PVM 2541.
While your at it maybe you could hook me up with them 🙂
Log in to reply.