Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums AJA Video Systems Avid MC 6.0.1 and Kona LHi error

• Avid MC 6.0.1 and Kona LHi error

dan luke updated 8 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 4 Posts
  • dan luke

February 27, 2012 at 5:43 pm

I get the following error message quite often. I can’t continue after receiving it. The current project I’m working on has no AMA linked files. media composer 6.0.1 AJA Kona LHi 10.1

I of course have no clue if this has anything to do with the open IO stuff but the reference to BOB makes me think they’re referring to the kona card breakout box. I have posted this with the Avid as well.

• AJA Sales Department

February 28, 2012 at 8:48 pm

Please feel free to contact AJA Technical Support with information about your configuration and the operation being performed when this error prompt appeared. This error prompt may or may not be associated with the AJA software/hardware; it is hard to determine based solely on the error prompt as provided. AJA Technical Support will likely also want to know what format/frame rate, codec and operation you were performing when this Avid error prompt was displayed.

You may reach AJA Technical Support via phone or email, Monday through Friday, between 9am and 5pm PST.

AJA Video Systems
    +1 (530) 274-2048 Intl.
    (800) 251-4224 US
    sales@aja.com

• Santiago Escudero

March 5, 2012 at 1:36 pm

I get the same error too with MC 6.0.0 and AJA Kona3G. I think so it’s probably the graphic card Nvidia Quadro 4000 error. I always get it when working with alpha mattes.

• dan luke

March 10, 2012 at 3:48 am

I use the radeon card

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy