- January 11, 2021 at 9:49 pm
I’m wondering how it could be possible to have a text block that auto sizes in a master page.
1) I create a text block that contains a text variable in a master page (ie a running header). I go inside the text block properties to define its behavior regarding automatic auto sizing (a minimum width and an anchor point).
2) I set a background color to this text block (to have it pretty!).
3) I create pages based on this master page, divided into sections, with text blocks properly styled to have one of them giving the content to write into the text block that has the text variable from the master page.
4) But… even if the text in the master page’s text block is nicely updated with the proper text from the section, the text block’s size doesn’t change and stays the same as the one defined in the master page :(.
I understand that anything on a master page is somehow fixed. I just wished I could have the text block react to its content that is generated afterward by the text variable.
If anyone has any idea to make it possible, I’ll be at the top of the world!
Have a nice day,
Log in to reply.