Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Automatically Moving Audio Pan From -1 to 0…?

  • Automatically Moving Audio Pan From -1 to 0…?

    Posted by Evan Seitz on December 3, 2010 at 5:41 pm

    Is there a shortcut for this or a hotkey to automatically fix it? When ever I put in a new audio track or footage with audio attached, the pan automatically moves to -1 and it’s always a bother to go in and change it every time, especially after I’ve been doing it for years…

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks,
    Evan

    Lisa Koza replied 15 years, 10 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Andrew Rendell

    December 3, 2010 at 6:01 pm

    highlight the clip and go: Modify-Audio-Pan Centre
    keyboard shortcut: Control + Full Stop

  • Ross Daly

    December 6, 2010 at 2:55 am

    After you modify one clip I would copy and paste attributes in the rest. It does seem strange that you have to do that so frequently though…

    _______________________
    •You Down With FCP?

  • Lisa Koza

    December 8, 2010 at 9:29 pm

    I do too! All the time, no matter what I bring in the pan shifts to -1. No answers on this one yet, huh?

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy