- March 29, 2021 at 5:37 pm
I’m working with MacPro 2014, Catalina, Premiere Pro v15.0
• I’m editing a long multi-cam webinar and the audio missing and out of sync on export, both from Premiere Pro v15.0 and via Media Encoder v15.0.
• It’s 100 min. long, so I cut it in half and that didn’t help. I tried rendering and using previews and having the export do the render.
• The sequence is flattened. Source content is a mix of ProRes LT and .mp4s. I’m converting the .mp4s to ProRes LT now to see if that helps.
Thanks for any suggestions you may have!
- March 30, 2021 at 12:06 am
After considerable trouble shooting, I found a solution – I exported to ProResLT and it seems fine now.
Log in to reply.