Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Apple ProRess 422 HQ to Apple ProRes 422 LT

  • Apple ProRess 422 HQ to Apple ProRes 422 LT

    Posted by Samar Salam on April 13, 2017 at 1:19 pm

    Hello,

    I need a suggestion.
    I have approx. 70GB Apple ProRes 422 HQ master export of my film from FCP 7. I need to deliver the same film in Apple ProRes 422 LT since I am having to upload this online on DropBox for a film festival. Could anyone please suggest me the right way to convert from ProRes 422 HQ to ProRes 422 LT ?

    Should I do it on FCP 7 or is it better to take to HQ exported Master Film on compressor and do it.
    My original media rushes files are Apple ProRes 422 HQ….
    Please also let me know the work-flow if possible.

    Looking forward to hear from you guys.

    Thanks,

    Samar

    Samar Salam replied 9 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy