Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity Forums VEGAS Pro Any news about a VP 22 being released?

• Any news about a VP 22 being released?

Posted by Rich Kutnick on July 10, 2024 at 3:31 pm

As stated a few months ago, my PC has major issues with VP 19 so I have reverted to a fully stable VP 18. I DO want to keep in the upgrade loop and want to know if anyone has heard about a VP 22 app, which if as Magix has done for a number of years would start distributing the upgrade next month. I also have found that I have the need for VST-3 integration, which I believe VP 21 contains. Would it be advisable to perhaps upgrade to VP 21 right now, then again upgrade if and when VP 22 becomes available? Does anyone know if I do this if VP 22 would be offered free to me if I just recently upgraded to VP 21? Thanks in advance!

Rich Kutnick replied 2 days, 9 hours ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Hector Vera

July 10, 2024 at 5:45 pm

Yeah it seems via their main website at vegascreativesoftware, there is a 2 for 1 deal where you can get Vegas 21 for free if you pre-order VEGAS Pro 22 so you can get 21 right away. And here is the link if you want to know more about it: https://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/vegas-pro/

It says it will be released on Summer 2024 so I would assume it should be out anywhere between this month in July till as late as early September cause the Summer lasts until Sept 22nd, 2024. Hope it helps!

• Rich Kutnick

July 10, 2024 at 6:22 pm

Thanks SO MUCH, Hector, not only for the quick reply but also providing the answer for which I was hoping!!!

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy