Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects Expressions › Animation Automation?

  • Animation Automation?

    Posted by Chriso on September 30, 2006 at 4:55 pm

    Hi guys,
    Just wondering if there’s some way, either using expressions or a plug-in, that I can automate a variety of transitions between a bunch of images. I know I can just sequence the layers and apply a fade transition at that point, but I need to use a variety of transitions instead. I have literally hundreds of images to cycle through and it’s slow going applying the transitions by hand. Any thoughts? Much appreciated!
    Chris

    Chriso replied 20 years ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Mylenium

    September 30, 2006 at 6:31 pm

    Study Andrew Kramer’s slideshow tutorial. It will give you enough clues how to manage such jobs.

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

  • Chriso

    September 30, 2006 at 8:45 pm

    Will do! Thanks Mylenium!
    Chris

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy