-
Animated Graph
Hi There
I have been using After Effects for around a year now (so relatively new). I have been asked to do an animated Graph which is turning out to be trickier than first anticipated. I originally tried it as a gif as it is supposed to go into a Powerpoint presentation but I found this to be very difficult and so opted to use After Effects instead.
The graph will show different shapes moving along lines at different speeds.
I have designed this and everything is in After Effects, with the initial Keyframes in place. However, I need to repeat each layer so that each shape will repeat animating along the line from the beginning (without moving backwards).
My issue is that I have used loopOut(); however it only loops ONCE and then stops. I am not sure if this is the ideal way to go about this due to the speed differences.
This is what I am trying to achieve: https://test.form-fill.com/image013.gif
Thanks