- May 30, 2012 at 10:01 pm
AJA KONA, Io XT and Io Express v10.3.1 Mac Drivers are now available. This maintenance release is recommended for all Mac-based customers using these products.
Improvements included in this release:
• Fixed issue with video only captures in non-FCP7 Quicktime capture apps
• Fixed issue where Y+C choice for analog output in SD formats was not available
• Improved input format detection, including Dual Link
• Additional analog audio operating levels added to Audio Setup pane of Control Panel
• Improved Plug and Play behavior with Thunderbolt devices
• Fixed issue with SD to SD conversion.
• Fixed issue with 2 & 8 channel input support on HDMI
• Fixed issue with channel swapping on HDMI output
• Added support for desktop display
• Fixed issue with cross convert
• Fixed background playback issue
The update can be found in the Downloads section of the AJA website: https://www.aja.com/en/support/downloads/
Please be sure to read the release notes completely to ensure proper installation.
AJA Video Systems, Inc.
AJA Video Systems
+1 (530) 274-2048 Intl.
(800) 251-4224 US
Log in to reply.