- September 4, 2016 at 9:49 am
Source File : MP4
PC specs: 16 GB ram
Output : AVI
I ran rendering twice, and both time AAE froze just around 7500±100 frames. Output file is around 40GB when the program freezes.
It has in total 8500 frames.
I have allocated 12GB of RAM for the AAE.
After the program freeze, I cant force stop the program and I have to hard reset the desktop to make it stop.
Is the footage is culprit here?
- September 4, 2016 at 10:25 am
1. What Ae and OS version exactly (decimal points please)
2. When you Preview your footage at full quality in Ae in the problem area, does it work fine?
3. I would render a Png Sequence so that you won’t have to Re-Render all over again. when Ae is stuck on these offending frames you should check what exactly is going on there because it often is a currupt frame of Video/3D/Other type of sequence. if it’s all Graphics/Native Ae material I would examine the workflow and set the effects in a different way to see what exactly is causing this
4. Purge Cache memory: edit->purge->all, and also in the preferences under media and disk cache
5.Reset your preferences
- September 4, 2016 at 11:22 am
[Roei Tzoref] “I would render a Png Sequence so that you won’t have to Re-Render all over again. “
PNG is lossless and gives generally small files, but its also the slowest image format to compress. If speed matters more than disk space, use a different format like DPX, PSD, TGA, or TIFF.
- September 4, 2016 at 12:14 pm
1. AAE 18.104.22.168 and OS WIN 7
2.It works fine
I just added background music , I have not added any animations in this video edit.
- September 4, 2016 at 12:21 pm
this is not the latest update of it’s release. first you should update your software to 11.0.4 look here: https://blogs.adobe.com/creativecloud/after-effects-cs6-11-0-4-update-bug-fixes/
after you have reset your preferences and cleared the cache, if it’s not all these 3 things – it could be a corrupted frame in your video or audio that’s causing this. if your music is Mp3, I would convert it to WAV, and re-import it and try again. if this does not work – I would convert your video to lossless version (QT Animation for example) and re-import it and try again.
- September 4, 2016 at 1:07 pm
Thanks for the help. I shall update it and see further
Log in to reply.