Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Photoshop › Adobe Photoshop Colour (color) Match

  • Adobe Photoshop Colour (color) Match

    Posted by Darren13 on June 13, 2007 at 7:41 pm

    Hi,
    I’ve done a search of this forum hoping to find some info relating to Colour Match in Photoshop.

    Being a bit new to this it seems a bit daunting – I’m trying to figure out how to create a ‘custom’ profile for printing to my Brother mfc 425cn (at least that’s what I think I have to do to set up the colour match correctly)

    Any tips or a point in the right direction would be much appreciated!!!

    Thanks,
    Darren.

    Darren13 replied 19 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy