Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Add visible timecode to media problem in 10c

  • Add visible timecode to media problem in 10c

    Posted by Larry Brewer on January 16, 2011 at 5:30 am

    In Sony Vegas, the method I have always used to display the actual tape timecode in a window over the media for “client copies”, Is to use TOOLS/ SCRIPTING / ADD TIMECODE TO ALL MEDIA.

    But that doesn’t work anymore. Vegas update 10c will only show frame numbers. What gives? Am I missing something?

    So I reinstalled Vegas 10a and bingo! My timecode numbers came back.

    Went back to 10c and same thing… frame numbers.

    Is there a fix, workaround,

    Graham Bernard replied 15 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Graham Bernard

    January 16, 2011 at 8:26 am

    The Timecode Frames display has been reported as a bug. No workaround in 10c. If you’re ok going back to 10a then that would be your only “fix” at present.

    SONY will get it cured, I’m sure.

    Grazie

    …

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy