- April 27, 2015 at 8:40 pm
I’m trying to make and/or find a photoshop action that will allow me to combine two images side by side into one file. Let me explain. Today I assisted on a photo shoot where we had to ID our for our release forms. My process went as such: I would first take a shot of the model release form and then a mugshot of the corresponding model. I repeated this process for 50-some people. Is it possible to make an action that yields an image file where the model release and mugshot are side by side for each person? Any help would be great. If my question is unclear, please let me know. Thank you in advance !
- September 16, 2015 at 5:13 am
What you could do is get the dimensions of both images you want to put in your (Collage???) create a new document and set its dimensions to fit them then drag the layers in. It would take a a while but then anything with fifty separate sets of photos would
- September 16, 2015 at 8:00 am
It is easy if the images are always the same size or can be resized to be so.
I would start the recording with (just) the two images open, the one you want on the left active, and do the following steps:
1. (If needed) resize active document to its final dimensions (half the final document size)
2. Select all, copy
3. Close document, don’t save
4. (If needed) resize active document (now your second image) to its final dimensions (half the final document size)
5. Resize canvas 200%, anchor at right
6. Select a small piece of the document at left edge (marquee)
(8. save document as…)
Then open another pair of documents and play this action back.
Log in to reply.