Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › 24p DVX100A Final Cut question !!!!

  • 24p DVX100A Final Cut question !!!!

    Posted by Hemorrhage on February 3, 2006 at 1:41 am

    Okay…thanks for stopping by.

    I need some help with this project I’m working on for freelance. They shot this wedding mostly in 24p Advanced (23.96) and I captured with the 2:3:3:2 pulldown. Then one of the tapes is shot at 29.97 fps interlaced! What kind of timeline should I edit in? It’s was going to a 24P dvd. What would look the best with these 2 different formats…same cameras though. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

    Jerry Hofmann replied 20 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Jerry Hofmann

    February 3, 2006 at 3:19 am

    I’d be looking at recapturing the 24 at 29.97 and editing in 29.97.

    Jerry

    Apple Certified Trainer

    Author: “Jerry Hofmann on Final Cut Pro 4” Click here

    Dual 2 gig G5, AJA Kona SD, AJA Kona 2, Huge Systems Array UL3D

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy