-
23.98 audio goes out of sync
Oh hi, I need your help. I’m working on a 90min video project shot on a Canon 7D at 23.98 with 48000 audio recorded externally and manually synced. The sequence is at 23.98/48000 and everything plays fine in FCP. When the video and audio are exported, everything plays fine and in sync. However, when I exported the audio to work on it and brought it back into FCP the audio started to drift ahead of the image. It’s about 5 seconds too fast after 90 minutes. I slowed the audio down to 99.9% and that got it to match up at the head and tail, but frame/audio accuracy was lost, especially around the middle.
Any help is greatly appreciated and would prevent my hair from graying.
P.S. Timecode in FCP and my DAW match. There is no mixing of frame rates or sample rates in the project. Everything is at 23.98/48000