-
16:9 No sound
I have a Panasonic DV video that I have shot in 16:9. Using Vegas 4.0, when I go to make my DVD, the best I could get was 3″ black bars on either side, and bars on top and bottom as well.
I have followed the instructions in a previous thread regarding making the image 16:9 to fit my widescreen TV (thanks, the information worked!), and now my DVD is full width on the screen, small thin bars top and bottom, which I can live with.
But when I go to make a complete section, not just video, of my desired tape (meaning with the voice track for the image), the rendering of the video completes but the sound rendering fails.
To re-cap what I am doing, I capture the tape in widescreen mode, take my .avi section and place it in the project. I then right click the video portion, “edit pan/crop” and make the section 16:9. Hit “close” in the bottom right, which I am assuming brings it over to the project?
Then to to “Make Movie”, “Make DVD”, andwhen it renders, the video completes fine but I get the failure on the audio section, “unable to mix audio. Operation timed out”
How can I get my 16:9 recorded image to fill my screen, with audio…?
Thanks for any help you can offer.
Steve