Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › 16:9 export problem–please help!

  • 16:9 export problem–please help!

    Posted by Bugzilla on October 18, 2005 at 3:58 am

    I have some animation I rendered in Lightwave. I rendered using the 16:9 preset (720X486 at 1.2 pixel aspect ratio)and edited in Premier Pro. I set up everything for Widescreen format, but when I export for Encore DVD, the video has black bars on the side. When I compile the image sequences I rendered from Lightwave in Quicktime Pro and import them into Encore, they look great, so it looks like Premier is the culprit.

    Any ideas?

    Bugzilla replied 20 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy