The exclusive seminars, demos and promotions will be launched to celebrate the creativity, passion and knowledge of Canon’s users.
CVP, one of the UK and Europe’s leading production solutions provider, is hosting a week dedicated to celebrating Canon cameras and its users, running from Monday 24th until Friday 28th May. Under the headline Canon in Motion, CVP has curated a series of exclusive online seminars, demos and new video content exploring the Canon ecosystem. In conjunction, CVP is offering a selection of exclusive deals – including the option to unlock free credit bonus’ when purchasing an eligible Canon product – allowing users to accessorise and build their perfect rig.
The following events are scheduled for the Canon in Motion week:
- Oliver Wright shares his experience of shooting with the Canon R5, focusing on his career in macro, wildlife, and astrophotography
- Patrick Smith breaks down the techniques and equipment he used when creating the recent hard-hitting Channel 4 documentary on the life of Caroline Flack.
- Tania Freimuth on why she chose Canon’s C500 MKII & Sumiere lenses to get the perfect look for Cyn, the Cynthia Lennon story
- Lee Brimble & Stu Morgan, established Automotive filmmakers, discuss why the Canon C70 and R5 are the perfect cameras to pull off incredible shooting scenarios
- Ollie Kenchington explores consistency and workflow when shooting with C70, C300 MK III, C500 MKII & R5
- Online demos include a detailed look at the C70, C300, and C500
“We have designed this event to appeal to the full breadth of creators, whether just starting out or a seasoned pro, with a week full of great offers, inspiring user stories, and tips and techniques on how they can take their work to the next level,” comments CVP MD, Jon Fry. “Canon In Motion week offers a fabulous opportunity for users to have all their questions answered and to learn more about the latest Canon range.”
For more information, please visit https://cvp.com/support/page/canon-in-motion.