This tutorial shows how to use either Red Giant Trapcode Particular or CC Particle World to create a particle tunnel.
Part of my Makin’ wormholes series, showing how to create really cool, sci-fi tunnels in Adobe Video & Motion After Effects. Christopher Nolan’s 2014 epic Interstellar attempted to scientifically accurately depict black holes and wormholes. Which won the team at DNEG an Academy Award. My tutorial produces a fairly decent recreation of the wormhole effect and should give you the basic look as I’m sure you could improve upon it.
- CC Particle World tutorial: https://youtu.be/0oz62W7LuK8
- Particular tutorial: https://youtu.be/T-ZYc3QRzHQ
- @Video Copilot Vibrance free plugin: https://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/color_vibrance_plug-in/
- Interstellar Black Hole: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNX0zYLIEcU
- 2D, 360 and 3D Starfields: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG0GQLHRvHw
Enjoy tutorials? Sign up now for the Creative COW Newsletter!
Don’t miss out!
Sign up for the Creative COW newsletter and get weekly updates on industry news, forum highlights, inspirational tutorials, tips, burning questions, and more! Receive bulletins from the largest, longest-running community dedicated to supporting professionals working in film, video, and audio.
Enter your email address, a first and last name, and let us know what you’d like to see more of in the message!