Acrovid announces the release of Intertake 2, a powerful video processor designed for quality, speed and ease of use, featuring from fast conversions to complete video transformation and improvement.
Create perfect pro-quality videos with the efficient SDR and HDR workflow with smart batch processing. The intuitive user interface is designed to easily configure the many powerful features. Just import one, tens, or hundreds of videos, configure the processing and send the videos to the job server to produce professional quality videos in SDR and HDR ready to edit or distribute.
Intertake 2 can handle it all in one simple step: standards conversions, color correction, conversions to HDR and SDR, cameras gamma and color space conversions, denoise, video effects, frame rate conversions and corrections, trim, split, join and much more.
Supports all industry standard video formats in NTSC and PAL including SD,HD,4k and 8k,in SDR,HDR and gamma and color space formats from prosumer and pro cameras.
New in this version, Acrovid AV Sync
AV Sync synchronizes your videos with external audio recordings with drift correction. Fast and easy, no clapping or timecode needed, just import your videos and external audios, AV Sync analyzes the media and creates synced videos or audio files with automatically corrected audio drift.
Features at a glance
Imports a wide variety of pro and consumer formats and image sequences, captures from HDV firewire cameras
• Pro and consumer codecs like DNxHD/DNxHR, AVC-Intra, XAVC, ProRes, XDCAM, Cineform, AVC or HEVC
• Containers like mov, mp4, MXF OP-1a and OP-Atom, avi, mkv, mts, wmv, webm or mpg
Encoding and rewrapping to pro and consumer formats
• More than 30 pro formats in 8,10,12 bit like DNxHD/DNxHR, ProRes, XDCAM or Cineform and consumer formats like AVC and HEVC
• Pro containers MXF OP1-a and OP-Atom fully compatible with best NLEs.
• HDR10 with MaxCLL/MaxFALL calculation and HEVC GPU encoding
• Video rewrapping to mov, mp4 and MFX OP-1a
Standards conversions, aspect ratio conversions, resample
• Conversions with optical flow between all standards and formats in NTSC and PAL
• Motion adaptive deinterlacing. Converts progressive to interlaced, TFF/BFF conversions
• Supports standard, cinema and vertical aspect ratios like 16:9,2.35:1,4:3 DV or 9:16
Advanced color correction with LUT manager and real time preview
• 22 advanced color correction effects
• Apply, preview and create 3DLUTs easily with the LUT Manager
• Real time preview in SDR, simulated HDR, and real HDR in Windows HDR display mode
Gamma and color space conversions with advanced tone mapping from more than 100 standard and camera formats with real time preview
• Support for all standard gamma and color space formats like Rec.709, Rec.2020, Rec.601, ST2084/PQ or HLG.
• Support for cameras gamma and color space formats like Panasonic V-log, Sony S-log, Canon log, DJI D-log, GoPro Protune, Fujifilm F-log, Arri LogC and much more
Convert SDR videos to perfect HDR
• Convert SDR videos from any format, HD, 4K, interlaced or progressive to perfect HDR
Convert HDR videos to pristine SDR
• Convert HDR videos to any SDR video format, SD, HD, 4K, interlaced or progressive
Convert from camera gamma and color space formats to perfect SDR and HDR
• Convert directly from your camera to any SDR and HDR video format
Pro features easy to configure with smart batch processing
• Audio conversions and filters
• Imports timecode from pro formats
• Burn-in filter for timecode or image logo
Fast high quality processing
• High quality processing in 32 bit
• Nvidia and Quicksync GPU encoding and decoding
• Multi core CPU with SSE3, AVX and AVX-512 support
• CUDA and OpenCL GPU processing
Pricing and Availability
Intertake 2 for Windows is available now for a special launch price of $119.00 USD:
Find more information and download a free full featured trial version:
Watch the video tutorials:
Enjoying the news? Sign up for the Creative COW Newsletter!
Sign up for the Creative COW newsletter and get weekly updates on industry news, forum highlights, jobs, inspirational tutorials, tips, burning questions, and more! Receive bulletins from the largest, longest-running community dedicated to supporting professionals working in film, video, and audio.
Enter your email address, a first and last name, and let us know what you’d like to see more of in the message!