Forum Replies Created
-
Depends on the client. For some a webcam clicked over to YouTube is more than enough. But it’s kinda dubious that same client would be in a position to contract for high quality corporate video anyways. The cream always rises to the top, if nothing else it gives a lot of good examples of what not to do. 🙂
Noah
Call Box Training.
Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Panasonic AC160/130. -
-
Read your manual about DVD-ROM content- this can be done on a single sided DVD. I.e. DVD playable content and computer content can and do reside next to each other in different folders. As The Joker once said, “it’s all part of the plan…”
Noah
Call Box Training.
Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Panasonic AC160/130. -
On the other hand I personally get a huge use out of Vimeo Pro for private client screenings/editorial review. Saves a boatload on DVDs/FedEx and the clients are blown away by how well it plays on multiple devices, etc.
Noah
Call Box Training.
Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Panasonic AC160/130. -
It works like a charm as long as all cameras have gotten decent enough audio levels to be matched.
I have a trick I use outdoors to guarantee this. I gaff tape a walkie-talkie to each camera near its built-in mic. Then I call out over the radio- the scene number and take at the start of each shot just after the camera rolls. This has worked 100% for sync in post for me. And it also helps with organization in post because you hear a very clear audio slate for each shot. 🙂 I picked up this set of 3 walkies for a recent shoot for $83= dirt cheap & perfect sync.
Motorola MH230TPR Giant Rechargeable Two Way Radio 3 Pack, FRS/GMRS
Noah
Call Box Training.
Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Panasonic AC160/130. -
Noah Kadner
September 17, 2012 at 6:23 pm in reply to: PMW EX3 Focus issue – doesn’t match previous forum threadsSorry to say but it sounds like the lens has a backfocus problem. Hopefully it just needs to be recalibrated and would be a simple repair. Short answer- get thee to a service center.
Noah
Call Box Training.
Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Panasonic AC160/130. -
I’ve always been a big fan of-
Noah
Call Box Training.
Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Panasonic AC160/130. -
Ted- would you be willing to send me the project? I think I know what might fix it. You can send it to me at noah at highroadproductions dot com 🙂
Noah
Call Box Training.
Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Panasonic AC160/130. -
Shorter file please- too long to download.
Noah
Call Box Training.
Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Panasonic AC160/130. -
Apple has a Firewire 800 to Thunderbolt adapter.
https://store.apple.com/us/product/MD464ZM/A
Then from there you need a Firewire 800 to 400 connector such as-
https://eshop.macsales.com/item/Sonnet%20Technologies/FHB8284/
Noah
Call Box Training.
Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Panasonic AC160/130.