Forum Replies Created

Page 128 of 699
  • Or maybe you have expanded some audio in the primary? Not sure if that would do it.

  • Looks to me like you’re diting a transition somewhere else on the primary. You need to show us the whole timeline. Just go double click on that transition.

  • Nah. Welcome to the club. In the early versions you could even have a space in the search field. So it LOOKED empty. I drove myself crazy with that one time. Finally I deleted the space and there were my clips. None of which had a space in the name apparently.

  • Bret Williams

    March 28, 2015 at 12:05 am in reply to: FCP 7 Editors…need not apply!

    If you need someone to hit the ground running, then it would be appropriate. Otherwise a bit shortsighted.

  • Bret Williams

    March 28, 2015 at 12:03 am in reply to: FCP 7 Editors…need not apply!

    Except it requires 2+ years editing experience. Far from a first job.

    But still plenty decent for someone in their 20s without a family to support.

  • Bret Williams

    March 26, 2015 at 7:59 pm in reply to: C100 Wide DR and FCP X LUT?

    Well now I’m confused. The DP said he shot it WideDR. Didn’t mention FULL or LEGAL. But all these LUTs are to go FROM Clog TO WideDR. I would think I need a LUT to go FROM WideDR to say REC709 or Video. Either he didn’t shoot it WideDR (which apparently doesn’t require a LUT) or he shot it WideDR, but incorrectly exposed. It’s extremely low saturation, very little blacks, nothing is blown out, yet highlights are pushing 100. Low contrast.

  • Bret Williams

    March 26, 2015 at 7:39 pm in reply to: C100 Wide DR and FCP X LUT?

    I’ll check it out. Yeah, Color Graiding Central’s LUT utility was free for awhile. That’s when I got it.

  • Bret Williams

    March 26, 2015 at 7:25 pm in reply to: C100 Wide DR and FCP X LUT?

    I guess you could also post them here as a .zip in case anyone else needs them in the future and then they won’t bug ya for them. 🙂

  • Bret Williams

    March 26, 2015 at 7:23 pm in reply to: C100 Wide DR and FCP X LUT?

    That’d be great! can you email to bretwilliams at mac dot com? It really isn’t imperative, but I’m just testing this stuff out since the camera op shot wide dr. Should Wide DR look flat? The description doesn’t sound like it. The only LUT that works so far is 3 Strip from CGC in either LUT utility or the new ColorFinale.

  • Bret Williams

    March 26, 2015 at 11:36 am in reply to: OT: interesting looking camrea

    Apparently Argo shot some super 8. Here’s an article about the Logmar I posted here 3 days ago. Apparently they’re going for $3500-5000.

    https://www.wired.com/2014/07/logmar-super-8/

Page 128 of 699

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy