Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums Creative Community Conversations OS 10.10 and iOS8

• OS 10.10 and iOS8

• TImothy Auld

June 2, 2014 at 9:51 pm

xrails (TM Charlie Austin) wins without question here. Charlie Austin is The King.

Tim

• Bill Davis

June 3, 2014 at 1:04 am

Excellent and interesting contribution to the debate Marcus.

Always nice to read someone thinking about what change enables – rather than more wheel spinning bemoaning what needed to be discarded in order to alliw for new possibilities.

Nice piece.

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com – video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

• Chris Harlan

June 3, 2014 at 8:01 am

[Gary Huff] “Well, he is a doctor.”

But not THE Doctor.

• Oliver Peters

June 4, 2014 at 1:54 pm

I finally had a chance to watch a bit of the WWDC keynote dealing with Yosemite. It strikes me that FCP X will probably get the flattening treatment to be more in line visually with the other Apple apps, like iMovie, Pages, Numbers, etc. Plus other changes to tie into hooks within the OS. Seems like that might be part of the hold-up in getting an update out. An interesting addition would be to tie it into iCloud for sharing.

– Oliver

Oliver Peters Post Production Services, LLC
    Orlando, FL
    http://www.oliverpeters.com

• Franz Bieberkopf

June 4, 2014 at 3:53 pm

[Oliver Peters] “t strikes me that FCP X will probably get the flattening treatment to be more in line visually with the other Apple apps, …”

Oliver,

Well, if history is any indication, Apple doesn’t really put much effort into keeping its Pro Apps “current” in terms of interface design.

Franz.

Viewing 21 - 25 of 25 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy