<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Adan david | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/adandavid/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/adandavid/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Adan david.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 17:45:41 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b13d6d0af4e7989fca9c5a601fd633e9</guid>
				<title>Adan david started the discussion ripple delete in the forum VEGAS Pro</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/ripple-delete-5/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 11:30:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/ripple-delete-5/">ripple delete</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>hello everyone so I&#8217;m using ripple delete but I&#8217;m just trying to delete a scene and it keeps deleting the audio even if I&#8217;m not selecting to delete it together, any solutions?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b7c458a22fd14372f923cb105037933</guid>
				<title>Adan david started the discussion text behind the person in the forum VEGAS Pro</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/text-behind-the-person/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 16:32:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/text-behind-the-person/">text behind the person</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>hello everyone! so i’ve got this question, how do you have the effect where the text is behind the person in the edit, with video&#8217;s, not pictures?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">917c2fae65c82d87776afe6bb573c7ca</guid>
				<title>Adan david started the discussion different effects to text in the forum VEGAS Pro</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/different-effects-to-text/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2026 04:52:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/different-effects-to-text/">different effects to text</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>does anyone know how to apply different effects to every single element (like each individual text) when using 3D Camera? i’m trying to make each text/element have its own effects and settings instead of the effects applying to everything together. is there a proper way to do this while still using the 3D Camera?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d8ec10e3c632500e599d2e28c0adffe9</guid>
				<title>Adan david started the discussion Audio related isssue in the forum VEGAS Pro</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/audio-related-isssu/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 12:54:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/audio-related-isssu/">Audio related isssue</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey guys, when I&#8217;m cutting out some parts from a dialogue, is it better to use audio transition or manually cross two audio tracks?</p>
<p>I can&#8217;t find the answer for this issue anywhere.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d82a3dbf898585a08c54f58a9490c07</guid>
				<title>Adan david started the discussion how do I make text curve and fade from one color or another? in the forum VEGAS Pro</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-do-i-make-text-curve-and-fade-from-one-color-or-another/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2026 11:26:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-do-i-make-text-curve-and-fade-from-one-color-or-another/">how do I make text curve and fade from one color or another?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hii! Hope you’re doing well. I was wondering if you could please help me figure out how to make text curve and fade from one color into another? I’m trying to achieve a smooth gradient/fade effect while also having the text follow a curve.</p>
<p>I’d really appreciate it if you could explain how to do it or point me in the right direction. Thank you s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-420087"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-do-i-make-text-curve-and-fade-from-one-color-or-another/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94d3ae143f82fe2187d12fb99231fc20</guid>
				<title>Adan david changed their photo</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/420077/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:48:18 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6245a5f66bdd5119ee8102e4131148bd</guid>
				<title>Adan david became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/420075/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:46:14 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		