<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Veronica Sanchez | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/veronicasanchez/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/veronicasanchez/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Veronica Sanchez.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 07:43:41 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">61dfd540ac6e1e341ef1777e479b085b</guid>
				<title>Veronica Sanchez started the discussion Eye animation in After Effects in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/eye-animation-in-after-effects/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Dec 2020 22:48:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/eye-animation-in-after-effects/">Eye animation in After Effects</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I have found plenty of videos showing how to duplicate the image/layer 3-4 times creating the main eye &#8220;body&#8221; [in a mask] and the two separate eyelids masked + pined to where the eye closes. I am trying to see if there is another way to go about this? I have not found ANY OTHER information.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>The animation I am attempting to make blink has&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-342202"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/eye-animation-in-after-effects/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		