<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Rorick Howl | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/rorickhowl/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/rorickhowl/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Rorick Howl.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 15:47:44 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb5675aa938e523368ff4e75b7bb5673</guid>
				<title>Rorick Howl replied to the discussion Trying to tally keyframe values in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/trying-to-tally-keyframe-values/#post-2340674</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Nov 2020 00:19:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/trying-to-tally-keyframe-values/#post-2340674"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Trying to tally keyframe values</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>It works! I don&#8217;t understand everything the script is saying, but I know enough to change what it&#8217;s affecting and targeting. Thank you very much! This was a big help to me.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e74e3ab65caab004eef5d83b7f01c54e</guid>
				<title>Rorick Howl started the discussion Trying to tally keyframe values in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/trying-to-tally-keyframe-values/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Nov 2020 21:24:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/trying-to-tally-keyframe-values/">Trying to tally keyframe values</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I&#8217;ve been struggling to make this work. Maybe someone here has an idea.</p>
<p>I have two sliders. Slider A and Slider B.<br />Slider A has several keyframes of various values.<br />Every time it has a value of 5 I want to add 1 to the value of Slider B, but all I can seem to do is get it to &#8220;change&#8221; its value, not add to it. Once Slider A&#8217;s value changes, Slider B&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-339778"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/trying-to-tally-keyframe-values/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">542e528d0199a677d080b5f54ee4f1ef</guid>
				<title>Rorick Howl became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/339766/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Nov 2020 19:19:47 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		