<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Kaisar Davinson | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/kaisardavinson/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/kaisardavinson/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kaisar Davinson.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 05:41:56 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b19d1eef1fb56bde8b765a498d702fc5</guid>
				<title>Kaisar Davinson started the discussion Slowmo not working as intended... in the forum VEGAS Pro</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/slowmo-not-working-as-intended/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 12:56:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/slowmo-not-working-as-intended/">Slowmo not working as intended...</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Evening, I want to slow mo a B-roll clip that I shot at 120fps down to 24fps (basically stretch to 5x the duration), however doing so with the usual Ctrl-dragging the clip makes the footage blurry and also there&#8217;s ghosting effects everywhere (the B-roll itself is a high motion drone shot, so during the fast movement there&#8217;s double-image effects&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-420541"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/slowmo-not-working-as-intended/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">248b158a866dff6b5b01ac630f980733</guid>
				<title>Kaisar Davinson started the discussion Question about FX application in the forum VEGAS Pro</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/question-about-fx-application/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 15:28:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/question-about-fx-application/">Question about FX application</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I did some clipcutting works for a two-camera podcast interview (in multicamera track), then I notice the first camera&#8217;s video has color balance issue. How do I efficiently apply color grading FX across all camera A&#8217;s clips? Track FX won&#8217;t do, because both cameras share the same track, and I had cut over&#8230; 90 clips or so. Help me please!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1a35b5b94b32dd643c2935e891bbd62</guid>
				<title>Kaisar Davinson became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/420436/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 08:21:25 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		