<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Julian Tang | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/juliantang/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/juliantang/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Julian Tang.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 17:01:48 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf4e7be0e3bee731181f1b97eb5d304a</guid>
				<title>Julian Tang started the discussion Black Frame Present at Start of Rendered Video in the forum VEGAS Pro</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/black-frame-present-at-start-of-rendered-video/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 02:57:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/black-frame-present-at-start-of-rendered-video/">Black Frame Present at Start of Rendered Video</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Good evening! I have this issue where sometimes whenever I render a video, the first frame is blank black. I&#8217;ve tried extending the first clip out to fix this issue, but it doesn&#8217;t seem to work most of the time. Does anyone know how to fix this?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">400c7b48ae3a42cae2e75303d4b5a069</guid>
				<title>Julian Tang started the discussion Plugin Resources in the forum VEGAS Pro</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/plugin-resources/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 03:49:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/plugin-resources/">Plugin Resources</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Evening all! Does anyone know any go-to sites where I can find some plugins to use for editing? As fun as the built-in Vegas Pro plugins are, they can get a bit samey after a while, so I was hoping anyone had any plugins they could recommend.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">823fda8113fdc09cb674eb68e0a938e8</guid>
				<title>Julian Tang started the discussion How Do I Make Scrolling Backgrounds? in the forum VEGAS Pro</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-do-i-make-scrolling-backgrounds/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2026 02:38:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-do-i-make-scrolling-backgrounds/">How Do I Make Scrolling Backgrounds?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey there! This question is probably better suited for art programs but how do I make scrolling backgrounds that can loop seamlessly in Vegas Pro? And is it possible to make one entirely within it?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba8c0c232e02ed5a53827ba1258cf121</guid>
				<title>Julian Tang started the discussion Backdating Vegas Pro Projects to Older Versions in the forum VEGAS Pro</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/backdating-vegas-pro-projects-to-older-versions/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2026 13:39:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/backdating-vegas-pro-projects-to-older-versions/">Backdating Vegas Pro Projects to Older Versions</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Is there a way to force projects made in newer versions of Vegas Pro work in older versions? </p>
<p>Like say you accidentally saved a project that was originally made in VP 13 to work for newer versions like VP 17 and up. Can you backdate projects to their original version or even further back, or are they forever doomed to work with the newer versions?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa53245edeb493f12da80443593a6ffe</guid>
				<title>Julian Tang started the discussion Disabling Video Resample By Default in the forum VEGAS Pro</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/disabling-video-resample-by-default/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 14:19:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/disabling-video-resample-by-default/">Disabling Video Resample By Default</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I think the title speaks for itself. You add a video/image into Vegas Pro and render it as a video file, only for the frames to be motion blurred much to your annoyance, so you have to go back and manually disable resample for everything and render the video again. Does anyone have a solution on how one can disable resample mode forever every time&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-420166"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/disabling-video-resample-by-default/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">901a88bb03ea894a2f84f3c1d9244dac</guid>
				<title>Julian Tang started the discussion Smooth Vibrato Pitch Shifting in the forum VEGAS Pro</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/smooth-vibrato-pitch-shifting/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2026 22:28:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/smooth-vibrato-pitch-shifting/">Smooth Vibrato Pitch Shifting</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Sometimes when I&#8217;m doing sound editing where the pitch needs to be raised or lowered smoothly for long periods of time (think of the sound of a mechanism whirring down or starting up) and use Vegas&#8217;s built-in Vibrato plugin, the pitch abruptly spikes up or down after 1 second. Does anyone have a solution to stop this issue?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14afddfe804257788564386fc06c6140</guid>
				<title>Julian Tang changed their photo</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/420065/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2026 18:10:00 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">189527acac7865a1e4a77de0a7afa992</guid>
				<title>Julian Tang became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/420063/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2026 16:31:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		