<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Jouni Kuuva | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/jounikuuva/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/jounikuuva/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jouni Kuuva.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 07:22:05 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">985307059d9067b369bf1da5d0eea366</guid>
				<title>Jouni Kuuva started the discussion array[value, value] to control rotation [layer#1, layer#2] in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/arrayvalue-value-to-control-rotation-layer1-layer2/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2020 22:50:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/arrayvalue-value-to-control-rotation-layer1-layer2/">array[value, value] to control rotation [layer#1, layer#2]</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>(I actually have 36 graphic objects, but for the sake of simplicity, let’s say that &#8230; )</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&#8230; I have 4 objects, each on their own layer.</p>
<p>I want to rotate the them to make graphic patterns.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>How to make a script that tells layers #1, #2, #3, #4</p>
<p>to rotate to array values [1], [2], [3], [4], respectively.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>So I w&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-332926"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/arrayvalue-value-to-control-rotation-layer1-layer2/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0727c77d82077213417156837461b3c4</guid>
				<title>Jouni Kuuva became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/332783/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2020 18:21:37 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		