<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Gabriel Granda | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/gabrielgranda/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/gabrielgranda/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Gabriel Granda.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 02:13:09 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d8833bb875d201013488dd9c52eb8cc7</guid>
				<title>Gabriel Granda started the discussion Dynamic CSV Line Chart AE in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/dynamic-csv-line-chart-ae/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Aug 2021 11:57:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/dynamic-csv-line-chart-ae/">Dynamic CSV Line Chart AE</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi everyone, I&#8217;m working with an expression that automatically generates a Line Chart from a CSV file.</p>
<p>The expression works fine, but it always assumes the range of the data goes from zero to the maximum value.</p>
<p>I would like to have control of the minimum value too, so for example if the values in the CSV file go from 215 to 645, I can just&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-357535"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/dynamic-csv-line-chart-ae/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">966ac980519b738ad5f32422c242a4e3</guid>
				<title>Gabriel Granda became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/357530/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Aug 2021 10:14:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		