<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Eunice Wong | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/eunicewong/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/eunicewong/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Eunice Wong.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 23:27:42 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95b0fce2fddb4ba74378a70ff9dd9d01</guid>
				<title>Eunice Wong started the discussion Using expression to reverse animation done by expressions? in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/using-expression-to-reverse-animation-done-by-expressions/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2021 15:35:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/using-expression-to-reverse-animation-done-by-expressions/">Using expression to reverse animation done by expressions?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi, I will try my best to explain what I would like to do.</p>
<p>Basically, I am trying to create a mogrt for a lower third, and I want the Premiere Pro user to easily be able to change the transition duration, as well as the whole duration of the lower third, by typing in the respective durations. I have managed to use expressions with some sliders to&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-345686"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/using-expression-to-reverse-animation-done-by-expressions/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">692068081721c31f762ee242c03c95c6</guid>
				<title>Eunice Wong became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/345675/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2021 14:28:49 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		