<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Daphne Betten | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/daphnebetten/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/daphnebetten/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Daphne Betten.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 00:38:00 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">938d240d1b4836de1af6f39e6c7bdf26</guid>
				<title>Daphne Betten replied to the discussion Scale text expression with maximum cap in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/scale-text-expression-with-maximum-cap/#post-2337044</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Oct 2020 09:01:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/scale-text-expression-with-maximum-cap/#post-2337044"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Scale text expression with maximum cap</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>It works! Thank you so much for your help.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f86408090247a193a5d08f54a437542</guid>
				<title>Daphne Betten replied to the discussion Scale text expression with maximum cap in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/scale-text-expression-with-maximum-cap/#post-2336862</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2020 08:39:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/scale-text-expression-with-maximum-cap/#post-2336862"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Scale text expression with maximum cap</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Yes, that works! Do you also know how I can set a limit? so that the text always stays within a set boundary. Now it scales perfectly to the sides of the comp but I need some safe room.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40e1620581e99bc96c5c52ab87200a63</guid>
				<title>Daphne Betten started the discussion Scale text expression with maximum cap in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/scale-text-expression-with-maximum-cap/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2020 15:52:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/scale-text-expression-with-maximum-cap/">Scale text expression with maximum cap</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello,</p>
<p>I&#8217;m working on a template and I&#8217;m stuck! </p>
<p>I need an expression that scales down a text layer when there&#8217;s too much text, so that it always stays inside the comp, so autoscaling. But&#8230; the layer should only scale down when it gets too big, not scale up when it is smaller than the original. So basically, never scale to less than 100%. I know&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-335703"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/scale-text-expression-with-maximum-cap/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		