<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Cornilla Bro | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/cornillabro/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/cornillabro/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Cornilla Bro.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 07:25:36 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bae52b20770531d58fcb4c7851c3a142</guid>
				<title>Cornilla Bro replied to the discussion MOGRT - Constrain to two specific fonts, can it be done? in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/mogrt-constrain-to-two-specific-fonts-can-it-be-done/#post-2478874</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 22:28:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/mogrt-constrain-to-two-specific-fonts-can-it-be-done/#post-2478874"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> MOGRT - Constrain to two specific fonts, can it be done?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thanks so much for your help! I ended up finding this really helpful tutorial, once I realised it was possible from your replies: <a target='_blank' href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwx7W71dSr4" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwx7W71dSr4</a></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f69c212d593d6d954c3f9aa5baf499ff</guid>
				<title>Cornilla Bro started the discussion MOGRT - Constrain to two specific fonts, can it be done? in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/mogrt-constrain-to-two-specific-fonts-can-it-be-done/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 01:50:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/mogrt-constrain-to-two-specific-fonts-can-it-be-done/">MOGRT - Constrain to two specific fonts, can it be done?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello,</p>
<p>Wondering if anyone knows if I can limit font selection when creating a MOGRT?</p>
<p>ie I only want the user to be able to select from two font choices.</p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Corn</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f63f1223aaa925adee08b12acc6e6a83</guid>
				<title>Cornilla Bro became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/420385/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 00:41:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		