<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Vlad Krylevskyi | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/vladkrylevskyi/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/vladkrylevskyi/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Vlad Krylevskyi.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 07:43:41 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">38c449567a8acf596f43e3bd102e0469</guid>
				<title>Vlad Krylevskyi replied to the discussion &#34;if source text has some of these characters then&#34; type of expression in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/if-source-text-has-some-of-these-characters-then-type-of-expression/#post-2402716</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Feb 2021 19:01:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/if-source-text-has-some-of-these-characters-then-type-of-expression/#post-2402716"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> "if source text has some of these characters then" type of expression</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>oh, I think I found the answer myself. I just put  right before it</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d242c9f9511b0134abf7aa178b8249e</guid>
				<title>Vlad Krylevskyi replied to the discussion &#34;if source text has some of these characters then&#34; type of expression in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/if-source-text-has-some-of-these-characters-then-type-of-expression/#post-2402714</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Feb 2021 18:57:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/if-source-text-has-some-of-these-characters-then-type-of-expression/#post-2402714"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> "if source text has some of these characters then" type of expression</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>That worked exactly how I wanted, thanks Dan! I replaced &#8220;:&#8221; and &#8220;?&#8221; with &#8220;if&#8230;else if&#8230;else&#8221; and was able to set up multiple statements. But I got a problem with special symbols, like comas, brackets. Is there a way to put them in this line along with my letters?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f78aa69518826838efd7288897142de</guid>
				<title>Vlad Krylevskyi started the discussion &#34;if source text has some of these characters then&#34; type of expression in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/if-source-text-has-some-of-these-characters-then-type-of-expression/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jan 2021 19:43:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/if-source-text-has-some-of-these-characters-then-type-of-expression/">"if source text has some of these characters then" type of expression</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Let&#8217;s say I want to make the opacity of some shape layer to depend on the specific characters in some other text layer, something like &#8220;if this source text contains any of A, L, Z, Y, or Q, then make opacity 100, if not 20&#8221;.</p>
<p>Is there a way to do that? Thanks!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">443084b243bd7db5563e65709ca34893</guid>
				<title>Vlad Krylevskyi started the discussion Markers for MOGRTs in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/markers-for-mogrts/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Dec 2020 00:11:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/markers-for-mogrts/">Markers for MOGRTs</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey guys, I made a mogrt file, which is a simple shape transition with a topic in the middle of it, I created protected areas both for In and Out animation and everything works well. But I want to mark an exact place where my shapes start and finish covering the whole screen, so I could now I don&#8217;t need any footage underneath.</p>
<p>Is there any way we&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-340544"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/markers-for-mogrts/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		