<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Victor G Vilar | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/victorgvilar/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/victorgvilar/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Victor G Vilar.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 07:22:05 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5dda749b157f4c655ea4eee9c6980902</guid>
				<title>Victor G vilar replied to the discussion Parenting Advanced lightning origin to a null in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/parenting-advanced-lightning-origin-to-a-null/#post-2336359</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2020 05:58:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/parenting-advanced-lightning-origin-to-a-null/#post-2336359"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Parenting Advanced lightning origin to a null</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>It works perfectly. I missed where I&#8217;ve seen that before. I&#8217;ll add your answer to my markers and don&#8217;t ask again the same thing 🙂 .</p>
<p>Thanks, Dan</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dac238cb3bb52507c9b10c57e791273f</guid>
				<title>Victor G vilar changed their photo</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/335089/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2020 20:23:36 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9ff290e8e9b19a0be1b9affc1bdb32a</guid>
				<title>Victor G vilar started the discussion Parenting Advanced lightning origin to a null in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/parenting-advanced-lightning-origin-to-a-null/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2020 20:20:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/parenting-advanced-lightning-origin-to-a-null/">Parenting Advanced lightning origin to a null</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I&#8217;ve beeen googling but no luck 🙁  I want to parent the origin of the Advanced Lightning effect to a Null but if I do it directly from the parent Icon of Origin to the Null Position I got an error. How must I do that? Thanks</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		