<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Tom Jonas Cupperton | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/tomjonascupperton/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/tomjonascupperton/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Tom Jonas Cupperton.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 09:02:25 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1abf4448a29445ac6915aa91879f4f4a</guid>
				<title>Tom Jonas Cupperton started the discussion [Problem] Access multiple JSON files with RegEx and dynamically calculate y-Axis in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/problem-access-multiple-json-files-with-regex-and-dynamically-calculate-y-axis/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Dec 2020 22:56:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/problem-access-multiple-json-files-with-regex-and-dynamically-calculate-y-axis/">[Problem] Access multiple JSON files with RegEx and dynamically calculate y-Axis</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Dear all,</p>
<p>I am stuck with a problem using Adobe After Effects and RegEx.</p>
<p>I have a multitude of single JSON datasets that I need to load and render. The problem is that the range of values for the y-axis differs from JSON file to JSON file.<br />
E.g. one JSON has a value range from 0 &#8211; 500 units; another JSON has a value range from 8000 &#8211; 250000&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-342204"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/problem-access-multiple-json-files-with-regex-and-dynamically-calculate-y-axis/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		