<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Thibault Millienne | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/thibaultmillienne/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/thibaultmillienne/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Thibault Millienne.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 18:21:14 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">904a6591b1e2302da16a038538cf958f</guid>
				<title>Thibault Millienne started the discussion Controlling the value AND the timing of a specific keyframe in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/controlling-the-value-and-the-timing-of-a-specific-keyframe/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2020 15:09:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/controlling-the-value-and-the-timing-of-a-specific-keyframe/">Controlling the value AND the timing of a specific keyframe</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi,</p>
<p>I&#8217;m just facing a problem with expression. I&#8217;m not good with it, and most of the time I&#8217;m searching on the web what I need to copy/paste to get my automation done.</p>
<p></p>
<p>I have two keyframes of position and I want to control the timing and the value of the second keyframe with sliders.</p>
<p></p>
<p>I got this to control the timing :</p>
<p>dur = thisComp.layer(&#8220;CONTROL&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-340119"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/controlling-the-value-and-the-timing-of-a-specific-keyframe/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		