<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Svetlin Aleksandrov | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/svetlinaleksandrov2/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/svetlinaleksandrov2/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Svetlin Aleksandrov.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 00:38:00 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">439d5e4dd99bd43cb86208d3f31dfa9d</guid>
				<title>Svetlin Aleksandrov started the discussion Fit text within a text box with a fixed size in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/fit-text-within-a-text-box-with-a-fixed-size/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Feb 2022 13:50:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/fit-text-within-a-text-box-with-a-fixed-size/">Fit text within a text box with a fixed size</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello,</p>
<p>I need to make text to fit in a textbox with a fixed size. I need the text to start lower the font size when reach the end of the text box</p>
<p>I tried some expression and the font value is updating in the character panel but the text is not</p>
<pre>maxH = 850;
currentH = thisLayer.sourceRectAtTime(time, false).height;
ratio = Math.min(maxH /&hellip;</pre>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-365053"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/fit-text-within-a-text-box-with-a-fixed-size/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02d96a1bee7b88422d2154b78da522e3</guid>
				<title>Svetlin Aleksandrov became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/365037/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Feb 2022 10:16:04 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		